Tuesday 7 October 2008

Far too long... and ...my shabby little loo!

Well, its been far too long between posts. I just get so caught up reading about what everyone else has been doing, and so over-awed by how talented you all are, that I just don't seem to get around to posting - slack I know, but there you have it - I'm SLACK!
Life has been mad, sad, good, bad, up, down, fun, boring, sleep deprvied... I could go on, but you get the picture... life has been... normal!
Have stitched very little, have sewn quite a bit, have aquired a few yummy things, and met some GREAT people at the Quilted Crow Gathering!
One of the things I've been working on lately: My Shabby Little Loo
before...
during...
after...

and these...

new curtains for the loo

toilet spray cover
and cute Tilda style heart from my favourite book
The pretty rose fabric, used in all the above projects, is actually some cotton teatowels I picked up at Kmart for 50cents each - gotta love a bargain! Wish I'd got a few more :-(
Ribbon and ric-rac is from my stash (is it possible to have too much ric-rac? I think NOT!), lace from years ago!

Bought these yummy fabrics on the weekend.

The top 3 came from Cranberry Craft in Ulverstone, the bottom 4 from Wells' in Latrobe.

Mmmmm... ...fabric!

Found a nice new blog too. Pop on by and say "Hi" to Chris @ shoestringchateau.blogspot.com/

4 lovely visitors said:

Chris@Shoestring Chateau said...

Hi again! I love your new curtains etc.A very posh new blue loo!!
Blue roses are a great favourite of mine, in fact I love blue and white- pottery,decor,fabric whatever.
Thankyou for the mention on your post today.
bye for now ,Chris

Christine said...

Love your loo makeover. Nice new fabrics too. What are you going to make with them? Looking forward to your next post.
Christine

Sarah said...

Hey well done! I like what you have done. The basket looks great! Amazing what you can do with something hey. KEEP blogging.

Jo in TAS said...

Long time between posts! Love the makeover, very stylish!!